I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:2)
Hello God’s People at Living Faith:
At Living Faith, as we continue to abide by the COVID-19 restrictions for
everyone's safety, we still need to fellowship, worship and study God's
Word. Of course, we will
NOT meet publicly, but we are offering several opportunities for you to gather
together online and interact with our Live Streaming of worship and
As we continue to comply with the NJ Governor's Executive Order banning public gatherings, we are continuing to do what we can to stay "connected" at LFBC. Here's what we are doing and some additional opportunities we are offering:
- LIVE STREAM: Each Sunday at 10 AM we are live streaming our service, including worship. You can access this from our church website (www.livingfaithnj.com) by scrolling down the page and clicking on the "Sunday Live Stream" Click Here link. All previous messages are also available from our website.
- VIRTUAL GROUPS: We have been getting together on Wednesday and Sunday for a "virtual" group for prayer, fellowship and Bible Study. We will be making some changes to the schedule starting this week to add more Bible Study. You can connect through a PC/smart device or phone using the following instructions: By computer/tablet/smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/LFBCNJ or by dialing in with your phone: +1 (571) 317-3112 ~ Access Code: 687-352-237. (If you join the call just for the Bible study, please be aware we might be finishing up our prayer time, so please mute yourself until we are ready for the Bible study.)
- On WEDNESDAY at 1:30 PM and 6:30 PM for a time of prayer. This will be followed at 2:15 PM and 7:15 PM by an interactive Bible Study. This will give us some time for prayer (about 30 minutes) and Bible Study (about 45 minutes). You can join us for either or both the prayer or Bible Study time.
- On SUNDAY at 6:30 PM we will gather for a time of prayer, followed by an interactive Bible Study at 7:15 PM.
- PRAYER PARTNERS: Here is an invitation from our Prayer Ministry Leader, Gwenn Monopoli.
God tells us in His Word to be constant in prayer. Praying with one another is a powerful and God-honoring privilege for the brothers and sisters in Christ. Would you consider joining with another brother or sister to be prayer partners? Is there a burden on your heart to come together and pray? The leaders of Living Faith would like to give you all that opportunity. Prayer partners will be established (men with men and women with women),and the goal would be to arrange a time between partners to “meet” by phone to pray once a week. This time would include an opportunity to share requests and to pray for one another. Please prayerfully consider this partnering in prayer. If God is calling you to pray, please let us know and we will get you “connected” with a partner in prayer. You can respond to this email to let Pastor Alex know of your interest or contact Gwenn Monopoli by phone/text (917) 921-9098 or email: email@example.com.
Finally, I want to thank all of you who have continued to give as the Lord has provided to you. Your faithfulness in giving through our online portal from our website: https://www.elexiogiving.com/App/Giving/livi1595243 or by mail has helped our church stay strong during this time. If you have any questions about online giving we have a video at https://livingfaithnj.com/online-giving/online-giving-tutorial you can watch to help you or you can reach out to Brent Davis (732) 244-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we resume "normal" activities, we expect to continue to move forward with our ministry plans for outreach and community building.